Napa Valley is probably the only place that celebrates Valentine’s Day all around the year. Couples love visiting this place nestled in the hotel with vineyards in the backdrop and settling by the fireside during chilly evenings. Napa Valley is as picturesque as a place can get. The romantic resorts here offer a variety of dining, stay, and spa packages. Each staycation is unique in offering different amenities, ambiance, and locations.
Pick a getaway as per your style and taste, and get ready for a luxurious-intimate staycation with your loved one!
Best Napa Valley Romantic Getaways
Here is a comprehensive list curated for you that allows you to do all your heart desires.
180 Rutherford Hill Road, Saint Helena
- Auberge du Soleil has been an old member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux, the international association of exceptional boutique properties famous for their excellence in hospitality.
- It is an adults-only resort with a five-star rating in Forbes. Auberge offers five amazing room variations ranging from king view rooms to private mansions.
- The spa packages at their award-winning spa and romantic packages can be a great add-on!
- The dining experience at their Michelin Star Restaurant is an experience to indulge in. It comes with their signature cuisine with a side of valley views from the deck.
- Auberge is committed to sustainable practices and maintaining native landscapes.
- The average price per night is a little above $1000 per night.
6526 Yountville Street, Yountville
- Bardessono offers unparalleled pampering and the opportunity to rediscover love with their “Crush on you” packages. You can indulge in an hour-long massage and top it up with bubbles in a champagne bath.
- While relaxing in your stunning guest room, pop opens a bottle of wine with a decadent dessert curated by Bardessono’s Michelin Pastry Chef.
- It is a luxurious eco-friendly property nestled amidst Yountville’s vineyard, offering privacy and graciousness.
- They also offer in-room spa treatments and have a couple of packages to cater to the guests’ different needs. Bardessono offers a majestic balloon ride with breakfast for two for the adventure-seeking couples.
- Their unique experiences and selection of romantic packages will be embedded in your memory forever!
- Average Price per night- $1150
4048 Sonoma Hwy. Napa
- Carneros Resort and Spa is a luxury escapade in the heart of Carneros vineyards on 28 lush acres. This luxury abode offers ten suites, 86 cottages, and private homes in the country setting.
- These luxury cottages offer various amenities like fireplaces, private hot tubs, indoor-outdoor showers, and landscaped garden patios.
- The wine country retreat also brings FARM, their signature restaurant with elegant wine country dining.
- Indulge in spa treatments at Carneros that is relaxing for the mind and spirit.
- They also offer complimentary breakfast in bed, a welcome bottle of sparkling wine, and a $100 spa credit for a couples massage.
- Average Price per night- $1350
1 Main Street, Saint Helena
- Celebrate romance in the Harvest Inn’s luxurious and intimate wine country for a beautiful and unforgettable experience.
- Sip on one of Napa Valley’s sparkling picturesque terraces overlooking the lush grounds. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul by indulging in a sensual blend of botanical essence massage.
- Experience Charlie Palmer’s wine country kitchen, where dishes are prepared from an array of locally sourced ingredients and undoubtedly the best of Napa Valley.
- Average Price per night- $350 onwards
5. Las Alcobas
1915 Main Street, Saint Helena
- Located next to the world-famous Beringer Vineyards and Estate, here is a new luxury collection hotel in Napa Valley. This Ultra-chic Hotel offers spacious accommodations with beautiful décor.
- Apart from the 68 guest rooms overlooking the winery, Las Alcobas offers an onsite restaurant, event barn, a wellness center, and state-of-the-art 3500 the spa. It is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway for couples.
- The Acacia House, Chef Chris Cosentino’s iconic restaurant, offers a perfect romantic setting. They also go a step ahead and prepare a gourmet lunch basket for your picnic in the winery.
- The resort’s cabanas and a vineyard view pool with an adjacent Grandview Bar are perfect toppers for a beautiful getaway.
- Average Price per night- $428 onwards.
875 Bordeaux Way, Napa
- If you are the kinds who like to sauce it up a little when it comes to romantic expeditions, then this one is for you!
- In addition to spending two nights in the Tuscan-inspired luxury rooms, with a private balcony and pool, join in one of their Master Winemaker Dinners.
- This exquisite dinner in the Estate Cave offers an unforgettable evening of food and wine experience for their guests.
- Each dinner starts with a reception highlighting wine and appetizers, with a view of the estate vineyards, followed by a multi-course dinner with wines from the guest winemaker.
- However, each event is different and offers a delightful and remarkable dining experience. The interactive presentation of the desserts is the perfect “cherry on the cake” to wind up the evening.
- Average Price per night- $340 onwards
All around the year in Napa Valley, “Romance is in the Air.” Irrespective of your passion, the idea of a perfect date night, or lovers retreat, Napa Valley welcomes you with open arms and a big heart! So, surprise your loved ones with a staycation in these fabulous resorts.
Also, check the best wineries in New York.