Every wine lover (or wine enthusiast) needs a proper place to store their wine collection. If you are also a lover of beer and other canned beverages, then a combination wine and beverage cooler is for you. You can store your white wines, your red wines, and your other beverages all in one place so you can always have access to it whenever you need it with little need for maintenance or even installation.
In a hurry? Here’s the test winner after 17 hours of research:
The 10 Best Wine & Beverage Coolers of 2021 – Overview
Here are the top 5 picks (keep scrolling for picks 6-10).
1. hOmeLabs HME030065N 120 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- BEST IN GLASS BEVERAGE COOLER - This 3.2 cubic feet freestanding beverage refrigerator features a reinforced and insulated clear glass front door to keep drinks cold, secured by a matte silver...
The hOmeLabs HME030065N 120 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best overall wine and beverage cooler. There are 3.2 cubic feet of storage meaning it can store up to 120 standard-size cans. It also features 3 removable shelves that you can adjust in order to store different kinds of beverages.
In the case of a power outage or the machine is unplugged, this cooler will restore to the temperature it was before once plugged back in. There is a see-through glass door as well as an LED blue light with a nighttime mode. You also have an auto-defrost mode, a whisper-quiet compressor, adjustable feet, and a large digital display. You can place this cooler under-counter, built-in, or freestanding. This fridge is not recommended to store food or vegetables.
Features of the hOmeLabs HME030065N 120 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best overall
- It features 3.2 cubic feet of storage
- It can store up to 120 standard-sized cans
- It has 3 removable and adjustable shelves
- The machine can restore the preset temperature of the cooler in case it is unplugged
- It has a see-through glass door and an LED blue light with night time mode
- This fridge is not for food or veggies
- It is under-counter, built-in, or freestanding
- There is an auto defrost mode
- There is a whisper-quiet compressor
- There are adjustable feet for the level of placement
- There is a large digital display
2. Danby DBC026A1BSSDB 95 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- Beverage Cooler with Glass Door: This Danby Beverage Center is the ideal beverage fridge for your wet bar, den, family room, kitchen or basement
The Danby DBC026A1BSSDB 95 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best option for money on this list. It is a fairly compact product that you can fit into a small place in your kitchen. It features a temperature range of 43 degrees Fahrenheit to 57 degrees Fahrenheit.
You can store up to 95 355ml cans and you also have 3 adjustable racks made of black wire that you can use with a different kind of bottle capacity. It features a see-through glass door, blue LED lighting, a great cooling fan, and a reversible door for easier placement. The only issue with this cooler is that it does not have digital push-button control.
Features of the Danby DBC026A1BSSDB 95 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best for the money
- It is one of the top options for a compact cooler at an affordable cost
- This unit is suitable for a small place where a full-sized cooler might be a little heavy
- It offers an acceptable range from 43°F to 57°F
- The inner space can store up to 95 (355ml) cans
- It gets cool with a superior fan with 3 adjustable black-wire racks
- It features a see-through door and blue LED-lighting
- You can flexibly place the machine within your area with a reversible door
- It does not have digital push-button control
3. AVALLON AWBC241GGFD 21 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
The AVALLON AWBC241GGFD 21 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best under-counter and built-in fridge. It features compressor cooling that dispenses cold air evenly, two different cooling zones with digital panel controls, 4 rolling stainless steel fronted wood shelves, 3 glass racks, a double-paned Argon glass door filled with low-E gas that protects from harmful UV rays. You can fill this cooler with 60 cans. You can also install this fridge freestanding. The only downside to this machine is that you need space on both sides for the doors.
Features of the AVALLON AWBC241GGFD 21 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best under-counter and built-In
- It has compressor cooling to dispense cold air evenly
- It avoids harmful UV rays and warmth outside, increasing cooling power
- There are two different temperatures with digital panel controls
- You can pull out the rolling stainless steel fronted wood shelves
- You can have 60 chilled cans convenient with 4 fields divided by 3 elegant glass racks
- It can be under-counter, built-in, or freestanding
- It features double-paned Argon glass filled with low-E gas
- It is very bulky
- It needs space on two sides to open the doors
4. HAIER HBCN05FVS 150 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
No products found.
The HAIER HBCN05FVS 150 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best free-standing option. It is a compact, budget-friendly option that can fit up to 150 cans. There is a temperature range of 39 degrees Fahrenheit to 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
There are also 4 adjustable metal shelves as well as 1 removable lower bottle shelf. This beverage refrigerator features compressor-based cooling and a lock and key option for security. The only downside to this system is that there is no fan installed inside.
Features of the HAIER HBCN05FVS 150 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best free-standing
- A compact beverage cooler at a reasonable price
- It is a medium-sized cooler with up to 150 can capacity
- It features a temperature range from 39°F to 61°F
- You can freely store various types of drinks with 4 full-width adjustable metal shelves and 1 removable lower bottle shelf
- This machine’s cooling power comes from a compressor only
- It has a lock and key for optional security.
- You should install it freestanding
- There is no fan
5. LANBO LB36BD-1 18 Bottles & 50 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
The LANBO LB36BD-1 18 Bottles & 50 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best option for the kitchen since it is an all-in-one bottle dual-zone wine fridge and beverage refrigerator. It can be either a built-in or freestanding wine cooler.
There are two compressor-cooled zones, one with a range from 41 degrees Fahrenheit to 64 degrees Fahrenheit for your wines and one with a temperature range of 39 degrees Fahrenheit to 50 degrees Fahrenheit for other kinds of drinks.
This 18 bottle wine cooler, which means it can fit considerable bottles of wine in comparison to other machines on this list. This wine cooler features digital touch screen control panels, 4 wire metal shelving for the beverage side, and 6 wooden shelves for the wine fields. This beverage fridge is also ETL (Electrical Testing Labs) approved. The only issue with this wine refrigerator is that you will need space on two sides in order to fully open the doors.
Features of the LANBO LB36BD-1 18 Bottles & 50 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best for the kitchen
- It is an all-in-one, dual-zone wine cooler
- You can install it as a built-in or freestanding one
- This feature makes it flexible to fit many places such as kitchen, basement, home bar, etc
- There are 2 separate compressor-cooled temperature controls for each zone: 41°F – 64°F for wines field and 39°F – 50°F for other drinks fields
- You can easily adjust precise conditions for your valued drinks with digital touch control panels
- There are 4 wire metal shelves for beverage fields and 6 wooden wine racks
- It is ETL approved (Electrical Testing Labs)
- It takes up space in 2 sides to fully open doors
6. COSTWAY 23231-CYPE 62 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
No products found.
The COSTWAY 23231-CYPE 62 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best compact option for under a desk (in your home office or dorm room). It is a single zone mini fridge that requires zero installation but it can still store up to 62 cans in its two tiers of racks and one removable slide-out rack.
This beverage center features a powerful compressor that makes very little noise and saves energy, LED lighting, and a glass door. It is an ETL (Electrical Testing Labs) approved product. You can also use this fridge to keep fruits and vegetables. The only issue with this mine fridge is that it cannot adjust to a precise perfect temperature.
Features of the COSTWAY 23231-CYPE 62 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best compact one for a desk
- This mini-sized beverage cooler requires no installation and very easy to set up
- Small, but it still can store up to 62 cans with 2 tiers of beverage racks (different racks height) and 1 removable slide-out rack
- It has a powerful compressor that provides fast cooling capacity
- This machine makes negligible noise and saves energy
- LED lighting and glass door exhibit your drinks clearly to see from outside
- Another plus point for this cooler is that it can be used to keep fresh fruit and vegetables
- It is ETL approved (Electrical Testing Labs)
- It is eco-friendly and energy efficient
- It cannot adjust the precise temperature
7. EDGESTAR CBR1501SLD 142 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- Capacity: 142 standard 12 oz. cans; Freestanding or built-in application
The EDGESTAR CBR1501SLD 142 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best option for indoors. It can store up to 142 cans and it features an auto-defrost option, LED lighting, a carbon filter, and a solid stainless steel door that prevents harmful UV rays from entering the fridge. You can install this cooler undercounter, built-in, or freestanding, but only inside your home, which can be an issue. You can also not look through the doors on this cooler, unlike others on this list.
Features of the EDGESTAR CBR1501SLD 142 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- An outstanding option for indoors
- It features a 142 cans storage
- Other functions include auto defrost, LED lighting, carbon filter, etc
- There is a solid stainless steel door
- This kind of door is a perfect solution to prevent all other external harm like UV rays
- It can be installed under-counter, built-in, or freestanding
- You cannot look through the doors
- It is for indoor use only
8. NEWAIR ABR-960 96 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- [COMPACT DESIGN] - Our 15 Inch Beverage Refrigerator is great for fitting into base cabinets or stand alone unit, Making it a perfect fit for your kitchen, office, dorm, patio, indoor, or outdoor.
The NEWAIR ABR-960 96 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best option for the outdoors. It can store up to 96 12 ounce cans in its five removable racks. You can install this product under cabinetry or as a stand-alone fridge. There is a temperature range of 36 degrees Fahrenheit to 66 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a digital control display, a quiet compressor-based fan cooling system, and a carbon filter. The only issue with this machine is that it dispenses uneven cold air through the cooler.
Features of the NEWAIR ABR-960 96 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best for the outdoor or a garage area
- It requires only a small place to give you up 96 chilled drinks (equivalent to 12.oz cans)
- You can put it into the base cabinet or stand-alone
- There are five removable racks
- It offers a cooling range from 36°F to 66°F with a digital control display
- The smooth, compressor-based fan cooling device flows air efficiently
- The compressor works quietly enough to fit many kinds of places (kitchen, home bars, bedroom, etc)
- The machine is equipped with a carbon filter to maintain fresh air throughout the cabinet
- There is uneven cold air
9. WHYNTER BWB-2060FDS 20 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- Capacity: Beverage Refrigerator (Left Zone) Capacity: 60 standard 12oz cans, Wine Refrigerator (Right Zone) Capacity: 20 standard 750ml wine bottles
The WHYNTER BWB-2060FDS 20 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best dual zone cooler on this list. There are dual temperature zones with digital temperature panels for each side where you can choose to see the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
You can place this dual-zone wine storage machine as a standalone or built-in due to its powerful front ventilation. This fridge features a soft, white LED light, 10 removable pull-out sliding shelves, and UV protection. This machine will also revert back to the previous temperature settings in the event of a power outage. The only downside to this fridge is that you need space on two sides in order to fully open the doors.
Features of the WHYNTER BWB-2060FDS 20 Bottles & 60 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best dual zone fridge for wines and beverages
- It has a powerful compressor and fans spreading even and durable, cool air to the whole cabinet
- You can use it as a standalone or built-in cooler thanks to its front ventilation
- You can handily adjust the thermostat for each zone with digital temperature panels
- You can choose whether to see Fahrenheit and Celsius degree indicators
- The soft white LED interior lighting will make it easier to grasp a drink at dark
- In the event of outage power, this machine can revert to the previous temperature settings
- There are 10 removable pull-out sliding shelves
- There is UV protection
- You need space on two sides to open the doors
10. AVALLON ABR241SGRH 140 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with...
The AVALLON ABR241SGRH 140 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best option for beer bottles. It features a solid steel door with Argon Glass-filled double-paned Low-E gas filters that work as a thermal barrier. You will have 4 fields with 3 sanded-glass shelves, blue or white LED lights, a carbon filter, and a true-key lock. You can fit up to 140 cans. You can also choose between a left or right hinged door so you can install it easier inside your home. The downsides to this system, however, are that it is quite a heavy product and it can be quite pricey.
Features of the AVALLON ABR241SGRH 140 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator:
- It is the best for beer bottles
- It comes with a solid, seamless steel door combined with Argon Glass-filled double-paned Low-E gas filters
- This also works as a thermal barrier
- For the storage, there are 4 fields with 3 sanded-glass shelves
- There are optional white or blue side LED lights
- It can also store up to 140 cans on a thermoelectric system
- It has a carbon filter to block unwanted smells and a true-key lock to protect your favorite drinks
- This cooler is available on the left and right hinged door, flexible for your interior structure
- It is heavy and it can be quite pricey
The hOmeLabs HME030065N 120 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator is the best overall option. It has a hefty capacity of up to 120 standard-sized cans with 3 removable and adjustable shelves. It also features a glass door and LED lighting.
If you need more capacity, then you should go for the HAIER HBCN05FVS 150 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator, and if you need a smaller cooler, then you should choose the COSTWAY 23231-CYPE 62 Cans Beverage Cooler/Refrigerator. If you have more specific needs, there should still be something perfect for you on this list that you can find on Amazon.
Bonus tip: Check out this video on how to store red wine in your home!