If you have landed in this article, it is safe to assume that you are a lover of the finer things in life – food, wine, cigars, etc. However, it is obviously not enough to only be a fan of the finer things in life, it is also important to look for ways to make them last longer in your home and have them remain as fine and high-quality as when you first purchased them.
Thankfully, products to help you do this exact thing have already been invented and are widely available for your purchase. For the cigar aficionado in you, these products are called cigar humidors. This list is meant to help you choose which of these products is the best for your home and your collection. It also features direct Amazon links so you can start taking care of your cigar collection today.
In a hurry? Here’s the test winner after 17 hours of research:
The 10 Best Cigar Humidors of 2021 – Overview
Here are the top 5 picks (keep scrolling for picks 6-10).
1. Mantello Cigar Humidor
- Preserve the taste and freshness of your cigars with the Mantello Cigars humidor cigar box and maintain ideal humidity with the included hygrometer and humidifier
The Mantello Cigar Humidor is a reliable humidor that comes with a humidifier, a tray, and a divider. It is a very stylish humidor with a Spanish Cedar lining that also features a tempered glass top and solid brass hinges. This cigar box also comes with a removable cedar tray with a divider that makes organizing your collection of up to 100 cigars quite easy. You will also receive a lock and key for security and a hygrometer so you can check the humidity your cigars are at.
Features of the Mantello Cigar Humidor:
- The humidor is Spanish Cedar lined with a tempered glass top and solid brass hinges
- It also includes a humidor, humidifier, tray, and divider
- This humidor is designed to last
- It looks sophisticated and stylish
- It features two compartments for storing up to 100 cigars
- This cigar humidor comes with a hygrometer for checking humidity
- The removable cedar tray with divider makes organizing easy
- The box also has a lock and key set for added security
2. Old Glory Weathered American Flag Humidor
- Distressed American flag veneer design
The Old Glory Weathered American Flag Humidor is the choice for the American lover in your family since the product comes with an American flag design. It is a spacious humidor that can fit up to 100 cigars in it. This cigar cabinet also comes with a hygrometer, a humidifier, a lock, and a key when you purchase it, and it features sure seal technology for an airtight seal. The only downside to this system is that at times the hygrometer can come loose.
Features of the Old Glory Weathered American Flag Humidor:
- It is great for patriotic Americans
- The design is finished with the American flag
- It can hold up to 100 cigars
- It also comes with a hygrometer, humidifier, lock, and key
- It features sure seal technology
- Sometimes, the hygrometer can come loose
3. La Cubana Cherry Wooden Cigar Humidor
The La Cubana Cherry Wooden Cigar Humidor is a sturdy, sophisticated and stylish humidor that comes with a scratch-resistant interior (Spanish Cedar) and exterior (cherry wood with a metal framework). While this cherry finish humidor features a lower capacity than others on this list (only up to 50 cigars), it is still a considerable capacity for the market standards. However, you might experience some issues with the delivery and packaging.
Features of the La Cubana Cherry Wooden Cigar Humidor:
- It is a beautiful humidor
- It is made of solid, scratch-resistant cherry wood with a metal framework
- It features a dried, scratch-resistant Spanish Cedar interior
- This humidor is made to last
- It looks sophisticated and stylish
- It features two compartments for storing up to 50 cigars
- There are issues with delivery and packaging
4. Mantello 25-50 Cigar Desktop Humidor
- Keep your cigars fresh - Protect your cigar collection with our glass-top humidor box! Its sealed construction keeps moisture out, while the hygrometer lets you check humidity levels at any time.
The Mantello 25-50 Cigar Desktop Humidor, while quite inexpensive, is still quite popular. It is considered very stylish with its tempered glass top and scratch-resistant and felt-lined bottom, as well as a removable cedar divider. This product also comes with a humidifier, a secure seal, and a user’s manual. You might, however, run into a few issues with the gauge.
Features of the Mantello 25-50 Cigar Desktop Humidor:
- It is extremely popular and extremely stylish
- It is an inexpensive humidor
- The tempered glass top is a feature that appeals to many cigar aficionados
- It features a scratch-resistant and felt-lined bottom
- It features a secure seal
- It is easy to maintain
- The package also includes a humidifier, removable cedar divider, and manual
- There are a few issues with the gauge
5. La Cubana Leather Travel Humidor
- Size: 8 1/2" (w) x 5" (l) x 3 1/2" (h)
The La Cubana Leather Travel Humidor is the lowest-capacity humidor, only being able to fit 6 to 10 cigars. It is, however, perfect for traveling and fantastic for a beginner. It is also a great budget-friendly option. This small humidor comes with a cutter, a humidifier, and a lock and key and it features a leather finish. The only issue you might run into with this humidor is that since it is not premium quality, the product might feel a little on the cheap side.
Features of the La Cubana Leather Travel Humidor:
- It is the perfect travel companion for cigar smokers
- The humidor also comes with a cutter, humidifier, and a lock and key
- It has the capacity to hold 6-10 cigars
- It is quite small and compact but it is still a great humidor
- The leather finish is very elegant and stylish
- A great beginner humidor
- It is budget-friendly
- The material is not premium quality, it feels a little cheap
6. Caesar Classic Antique Humidor
- Holds up to 50 cigars | Color: Maple veneer with French Antique Distressed Walnut finish
The Caesar Classic Antique Humidor is the highest-capacity humidor on this list. Out of the large humidors we have mentioned on this list, this one is by far the largest. It is able to fit a whopping 120 cigars, and it is most definitely a statement piece. This humidor is for the experienced cigar aficionado in the family who wants to display their collection for all to see.
It is made with cedarwood and features stylish handles. It comes with a lock and a key as well as fantastic seals. Unfortunately, however, there have been reports of different issues with the hygrometer as well as the humidifier, so you should read up on how to fix them before you purchase this product.
Features of the Caesar Classic Antique Humidor:
- It is for those who like something a bit more grandeur
- The cedar wood humidor comes with stylish handles
- This humidor can hold up to 120 cigars
- It is a statement piece
- The lock and key are also a nice finish and it seals very well
- It features great seals
- There are reports of issues with the hygrometer and humidifier
7. Importers Versailles 100 Humidor
- Holds up to 100 cigars
The Importers Versailles 100 Humidor is a classic glass top humidor that features an inbuilt Spanish cedar humidifier holder, two storage compartments, and a lock and key. It is quite a popular product that comes at a great price, however, it does have a certain history of breaking down after a certain period of time.
Features of the Importers Versailles 100 Humidor:
- It features a glass top, a classic design
- This humidor also comes with a lock and key
- It can store up to 100 cigars
- The glass paneling makes this a popular humidor
- A great humidor at a very good price
- It has an inbuilt Spanish cedar humidifier holder
- Divider for two storage compartments
- The hygrometer has a history of breaking down
8. Modena Countertop Cigar Display Humidor
- Holds up to 100 Cigars | Color: Dark Cherry
The Modena Countertop Cigar Display Humidor is for those that like displaying their collection. It features a large glass panel on the top that makes it so you can see most of your cigars inside. It also comes with 4 adjustable dividers that make organizing your collection quite easy, as well as a humidifier and a hygrometer. You can fit up to 100 cigars in this cherry wood humidor. The only issue you might run into with this humidor is that the seal, as well as the lock, have been known to come out at times.
Features of the Modena Countertop Cigar Display Humidor:
- It has a very large glass panel on the top
- If you like to have your cigars on display then this is the humidor for you
- It features 4 adjustable dividers
- It makes separating your cigars very easy
- It has the ability to hold up to 100 cigars
- It features two humidifiers and a hygrometer
- It is beautifully made with cherry wood
- Issues with the seal and lock coming out
9. Beautiful Dublin Glasstop Cigar Humidor
- Desktop glass top humidor holds up to 100 cigars
The Beautiful Dublin Glasstop Cigar Humidor is a nice, simple model that features a glass top and allows you to see your cigars inside. You can fit up to 100 cigars on it, you can move them around with a removable tray and divider, and you can lock them with the added lock and key, in the case that you have children in the house. This humidor also features tight seals for added quality. The one downside to this system is that the hygrometer can sometimes be inaccurate so you need to execute extra care when calibrating it.
Features of the Beautiful Dublin Glasstop Cigar Humidor:
- A very simple model with a different style glass panel on the top
- It can hold up to 100 cigars
- It has one traditional foam humidifier as well as a lock and key
- It features a removable tray and divider
- It makes separating your cigars easy
- There is a glass window on top to see your cigars
- It features tight seals
- The hygrometer can be a little inaccurate, be sure to calibrate it properly
10. Case Elegance Cedar Humidor
- CUSTOM DIGITAL HYGROMETER - Our hygrometer has been designed from the ground up to not only be accurate, but completely sealed. We've sealed both the internal workings of the hygrometer PLUS the...
The Case Elegance Cedar Humidor is a middle-of-the-road humidor that fits between 25 and 50 cigars. It is fashioned from Spanish cedar and features a tempered glass lid and a magnetic seal. When you purchase this product, you will also receive gel and hydro sticks that can help you enhance your cigar’s environment even further.
You will receive a digital hygrometer too. You should be able to keep the humidity levels between 65 percent and 70 percent, although some users reported not being able to get the humidity over 55 percent. This humidor features stealthy accessory storage as well as a magnetically sealed enclosure.
Features of the Case Elegance Cedar Humidor:
- It fits 25 to 50 cigars
- It is fashioned from Spanish cedar
- There is a tempered glass lid
- You also get gel and hydro sticks included to enhance the environment further
- The humidification system keeps the humidity levels between 65% and 70%
- There is a digital hygrometer as opposed to an analog hygrometer
- There is a magnetic seal
- It features a stealthy accessory storage
- There is a magnetically sealed enclosure
- Some users reported struggling to get humidity above 55%
The Mantello Cigar Humidor is, as expected, our absolute favorite on this list. Not only is it incredibly spacious, fitting up to 100 cigars, it also comes with a myriad of added features such as a humidifier, a tray, a divider, a tempered glass top, solid brass hinges, a lock, a key, and a hygrometer. It is a very high-quality humidor that is sure to not only look stylish in your home but also ensure your cigars remain ready for your enjoyment at any time.
What Are Cigar Humidors And Why Do I Need One?
Humidors, as the name suggests, are humidity-controlled boxes in which you pour distilled water and they are a sort of cigar storage products that are used to control the climate in which you store cigars. Cigar humidors (sometimes also called cigar cooler humidors) are the perfect cigar case for cigar lovers. As you might already be aware, cigars need to be stored at specific humidity levels.
These humidity levels are the humidity levels at which the tobacco is grown. In most cases, the ideal conditions for a cigar are 70°F (21°C) and 70% humidity. Without these conditions (or without a humidor), your cigars will last only around one to two weeks, obviously depending on the type of climate you live with. If you do not yet have a humidor you might want to store your cigars in a sealable, ziplock plastic bag.
It is important to know what could possibly go wrong if you are not storing your cigars properly, so here are a few examples:
- Your cigar burns too fast
- There is a bitter taste in your cigar
- You have difficulty lighting your cigar
- The cigar may go out often while smoking
- You might find mold in your cigars
- You might also experience a beetle infestation
How Do I Choose A Cigar Humidor?
If by chance this is your first time purchasing a cigar humidor then there are a few things you should be watching out for. The price-to-quality ratio is an obvious one for any product, not just humidors, but there are other elements, such as storage space and style, as well as ease of use, that make a humidor a great humidor.
The material it is made out of – whether it is wood (cherry wood, rosewood, Spanish cedar), stainless steel, glass, or an acrylic humidor – is also a big factor in its overall quality, as well as the type and quality of the seal. The added features they come with are also important – is there a lock and key? An accessory drawer for your lighter, ashtray, cigar cutter, and other cigar accessories?
Bonus tip: Check out this fun video about beginner cigar care!
What's Your Reaction?
Praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel. Consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus.