ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Review in 2022
ONEHOPE is a feel-good brand that re-establishes faith in humanity.
This outstanding company, with support from Rob Mondavi Jr., donates proceeds from their wines to various notable charities. Specifically, the ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon proceeds go towards helping fund ABA therapy for children with autism.
ONEHOPE makes the world a better place — one bottle of exceptional wine at a time.
Timely and intensive ABA therapy has an 80-90 percent chance of showing significant improvement in children with autism
ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Review:
About ONEHOPE Winery
From raising money for the fight against breast cancer, toward ending childhood hunger, and even for providing clean drinking water, ONEHOPE is a company whose doing everything right. With each bottle of wine they sell, they are striving to make a difference in our world.
What is more heartwarming, and impressive than that?
“Our founders sought to create an instant-favorite type of wine that captured customers’ taste buds and their hearts – all at a reasonable price point. Bringing on winemaker Rob Mondavi, Jr. in 2009 allowed our then-upstart wine label to accomplish superior quality, as well as the affordability allowed by the Mondavi enterprise’s scale.” – ONEHOPE Philosophy
- Founded in 2007, ONEHOPE was brought to life by young entrepreneurs who wanted to create a popular, delicious, line of wine that was more than just wine — and they did.
- They are one of America’s fastest growing new wineries, and so far have had an impact on society worth shouting about.
- 3,000 people have received clean drinking water thanks to the sales of their Pinot Noir.
- Their Sauvignon Blanc sales has helped plant 30,000 trees
- Over a million meals have been provided to children in need because of profits on their Sparkling Brut.
The world needs more do-gooders like the founders of ONEHOPE.
Here is all of the ONEHOPE wines, and their charitable causes:
But, Does This Wine Even Taste Good?
Did you know? Cabernet Sauvignon is the most reviewed catagory of wine in the Wine Spectator’s Database!
With an impressive social call, it may seem like this particular wine is a gimmick, set to get you to donate even more of your hard earned money to those in need, right? Wrong.
- ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon is a mighty fine wine, with aromatic hints of tobacco, cassis, and berries, as well as coffee. Mmmm coffee.
- It’s complex, and rather delightful, aromas contribute to the red wine’s full robust taste.
- As a company, ONEHOPE stands behind their wine as much as they do their various important causes. They believe that although many buy the first bottle because of a certain cause, they return for more because of the quality. It is refreshing to see such an excellent business model and attention to detail.
- Worth mentioning, this red wine has soft tannins, and it is aged in French and American oak, making for bottle after bottle of perfection.
- Don’t just go by my word though, trust the awards: silver medal winner at Veritage Miami 2014 Best in Glass Wine Challenge, plus silver medal winner at 2014 Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival International Judging. Both wins, along with 18 more, prove that this Cabernet Sauvignon is a wine to try.
- The grapes used in this beautiful red come from the California regions of Napa, Sonoma, and Central Coast, and this wine is favored in many restaurants and bars across the country.
- With 90+ ratings popping up here, there, and everywhere, I can get behind their mantra “Indulge. Do good. Wine not” one hundred percent.
ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon & Porterhouse Steak
A romantic evening is often served best with a nice big porterhouse steak, and wine, of course. Look no further than the ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon to give you a pairing to remember. Steak isn’t the only meat that is matched well with this wine; prime rib, lamb, and anything roasted or grilled will release tremendous flavors as well.
No worries — a grilled portobello mushroom or roasted veggies will also pair surprisingly well. Sit down, pour a glass of red, and dig right in! Regardless of grill choice, your evening will be met by new levels of good feelings.
Interesting Fact: Cabernet has its own official holiday—the Thursday before Labor Day. The first official #CabernetDay started in 2010 when marketing guru, Rick Bakas gathered a group of wineries in Napa to promote it on social media.
That’s a wrap!
Thanks for reading.
EVERY BOTTLE MAKES AN IMPACT.
What's Your Reaction?
Praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel. Consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus.