When you open you favorite bottle of wine but you can’t drink it full and at the same time you don’t want it to lose its freshness and taste, there comes the need for a wine preservation system.
Everybody wants to preserve their wines (even if it is only for a short duration) to savor its taste whenever they want. Therefore, keeping this consideration in mind, we have listed down some of the best wine preservation systems that ideal for your home.
Best Wine Preservation Systems
- Remove air from your wine bottle to keep wine tasting new for up to a week!
Vacu Vin is a vacuum wine saver system and one of the most economical choices for preserving wine short term.
- It comes with a simple pump for removing air from the bottle before storage. Simply insert one of the stoppers, attach the pump and plunge to create the vacuum. It makes a clicking sound when it’s reached the right pressure.
- The vacuum holds the stopper tightly in place, so you can safely store bottles horizontally after opening.
- We love the price point and the ease of use of the Vacu Vin system. It keeps opened wine fresh for about a week.
- Replaces the air that seeps into an open bottle with a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to keep wine fresh
This spray bottle from Private Preserve contains a mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and argon.
- Just spray inside the wine bottle according to the instructions and recork. Argon is heavy, so it sinks and lays on the surface of the wine to protect it from oxygen. When it’s time to enjoy another glass, simply pour and aerate the wine as usual.
- The gases are all nonreactive, food safe, and do not alter the nose or flavor of the wine.
- One container is enough to preserve about 120 bottles of wine making this an easy and inexpensive way to preserve wine.
- It’s useful for other spirits, as well, including whiskey, port, and sherry.
- ENJOY MORE WINE – Enjoy a glass of wine without the fear of wasting the rest of your bottle and start using the Savino Connoisseur Wine Preserver that keeps wine fresh up to 7 days! Savino creates a...
The Savino is a carafe style wine saver that works by floating a physical seal at the surface of the wine to protect it from oxygen.
- The float shifts as you pour, so you don’t need to remove it when serving wine from the carafe. When you set the carafe upright again, the float will automatically adjust to reseal the wine.
- If you want a no-frills system that doesn’t involve gases, vacuums, or special cartridges, this would be an excellent wine preservation system for you.
- It only helps keep wine for a few extra days, but it’s perfect if you want a low effort system that looks nice, as well.
Sello is a cartridge-based preservation system.
- The unit fits inside the top of the wine bottle, introducing a handy no-drip pour spout and a stopper.
- Once it’s fitted, store the wine upright in the refrigerator and the oxygen-absorbing cartridge will remove oxygen from the inside of the bottle. Unlike the vacuum and spray systems, there’s no reapplication between pours. Just stopper the wine again and the cartridge will do the rest.
- This system is compatible with all bottle types and keeps wine fresh for about a week.
The ZOS HALO is another stopper system that contains an oxygen-scrubbing cartridge.
- It’s pricier than the Sello system, but it also takes the technology to the next level. The cartridges have sensors that take the guesswork out of cartridge replacement.
- They’re self-testing and will flash a green light if the cartridge is still good or a red light if it needs replacing. Each lasts for use in up to 15 bottles and it is so effective that it keeps wine fresh for up to two months.
- We also love the look of this system, which is a bit more elegant than most stopper and cartridge preservation solutions. It’s well worth the investment.
- KEEPS WINE FRESH - Whether you just want to have a single glass or try different kinds of wine, the Wine Squirrel wine preservation system can add weeks of life to your opened wine.
The Wine Squirrel wine preserver is a glass decanter that is used to keep wine refreshing for weeks on end. No more pouring out of sour or leftover wine, this design keeps your wine fresh for as long as you want it.
- It is an airtight luxury wine carafe preservation system that is a necessary addition to your kitchen.
- The item is made from clear glass that gives you a clear view of your favorite wine while creating an airtight seal that prevents oxidation of your wine. The lack of exposure to oxygen keeps the flavor and freshness of your wine completely intact.
- It is a simple design that is extremely easy to use. All you need to do is pour your wine into the carafe and place the seal in it properly. It doesn’t leak out and can be stored horizontally without any bother.
- The Wine Squirrel wine preserver is elegant and made from the best safe materials with a BPA-free seal that will look classy in any event.
- 【FREE YOUR HANDS】: Compared to the traditional wine vacuum pump, you need to manually press repeatedly to extract the vacuum inside the red wine bottle, while our electric wine stopper only needs...
The Marofin Electric Wine Stopper is an excellent wine preservation system option. It is an automatic vacuum wine bottle sealer that locks in the flavor and freshness of your wine. This is an extremely easy way to preserve the rest of your wine that has been left over.
Of course, other ordinary wine stoppers are no match for the Marofin wine stopper.
- It is made from safe and high-quality ABS food-grade silicone material that guarantees hygiene. It contains details like automatic smart sensors, automatic monitoring of air pressure, and vacuum efficient properties that other wine sealers lack.
- This unique fully automatic vacuum wine sealer design runs on a built-in intelligent electronic sensing system. The only downside to this is the fact that its 2 AA batteries need to be bought separately. The Marofin wine sealer features LED battery indicators, a dust protection bottom cover, and a screw cap for the hidden battery compartment, all of which are major players for the safety of your device and the freshness of your wine.
- Like other wine sealers, the Marofin wine preserver seal is easy to use. You simply need to press the seal into the bottle and the trigger of the sensor switch will cause the automatic draw of the vacuum. This will extract the air from the bottle and reduce the oxidation of you’d wine.
- The wine stopper also monitors and manages the pressure inside your wine bottle and makes sure it remains at optimum level. It is very smart and also provides an anti-fall technology that alerts you when the bottle reaches 45 degrees.
Overall, the Marofin wine sealer had gathered good reviews for its unique style, ease of use, efficiency, and value for money. The company offers a 60-day condition refund warranty for faulty devices.
So, these are some of the best wine preservation systems that we think would help you enjoy your wines even after 4-5 days of opening it.
We hope you find this post informative and helpful for your worries regarding wine preservation. Still, if you have any queries you can write them in the comments section below and we would love to help you out.
Thanks for reading.