Once you use a wine pourer, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without one.
Fit one into the top of the wine bottle before pouring will save your countertops and tablecloths from drips and spills.
As with many wine accessories, it’s good to consider aesthetics when choosing one for yourself.
You should also consider durability, ease of cleaning and use, and whether you want other features. Some have additional holes or filters that encourage aeration, for example.
Others have stoppers that are useful for short-term wine storage. Looking for the perfect wine pourer for your next wine tasting or event? These are some of the best wine pourers and the features we love for each.
1. The Original Wine Disc: $5 for 2
- No more red wine stains on grandma's white table cloth
Wine Discs are one of the least expensive wine pourers out there and they’re ingenious in their simplicity. These are three-inch silver discs of food grade mylar.
All you need to do is roll one up and slip it halfway into the neck of the bottle.
The disc will expand to create an amazing, drip-free spout. You can rinse and reuse them indefinitely. They’re also customizable if you want to use them as guest favors at weddings and other events.
2. TenTen Labs Wine Aerator Pourer: $14 for 2
- MAKE YOUR $8 WINE TASTE LIKE $20 WINE: This is the perfect aerator pourer for sub-$15 wines. Instantly taste the nuances in your red and white wine. Double the value of your wine by simply pouring yourself a glass!
This pourer from TenTen has an aeration chamber which increases exposure to oxygen as wine travels through it.
This allows you to speed along the aeration process whether you’re pouring by the glass or transferring the bottle to a decanter. The rubber section fits tightly into the top of most wine bottles and the spout is made of heavy plastic, with a lip designed to minimize dripping.
Many people report that this pourer won’t last long term, but for just $7 each, they’re inexpensive to replace.
3. Vacu Vin Crystal Wine Server: $17 for 2
- Pour your favorite wine without the mess!
Vacu Vin also makes excellent, affordable plastic pourers. (Note that these are just pourers that do not contain an aeration mechanism like the TenTen lab pourers.)
They have a flexible rubber seal to seat them tightly into the neck of the wine bottle, so there won’t be any leaks.
The Vacu Vin pourers also have an interesting double-lip design to minimize drips while pouring. Although the manufacturer says these are dishwasher safe, we recommend just giving them a rinse in warm soapy water to increase their lifespan.
4. OXO SteeL Wine Stopper and Pourer: $10
- Dual function: seals for short-term storage and opens for drip-free pouring
If you want a wine pourer that will last (virtually) forever, look no further than the OXO SteeL.
Like most OXO products, it’s designed for optimal function, durability, and utility. It has flexible ribbing for tight placement in the wine bottle and a brushed stainless steel spout.
As a bonus, it has an internal stopper mechanism for short-term wine storage. Just gently pull the lever down to engage the seal. We also love the durability and overall design of this pourer. These make absolutely wonderful gifts for wine lovers.
5. Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer: $13
- AERATE YOUR WINE TO PERFECTION INSTANTLY - The Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer has a large aerating chamber and air intake system that utilizes the Bernoulli Effect to infuse your wine with the OPTIMAL amount of oxygen. Double the value of your wine by simply pouring yourself a glass!
The Vintorio is one of the bestselling pourers and also one of our favorites. It fits snugly into the neck of the bottle and delivers the wine through a long spout. It has three small holes in the top to facilitate aeration as you pour, plus an anti-drip lip at the end.
All in all, this is one of the most attractive aerator pourers in the market. We love the long-necked design, which makes it quite the eyecatcher despite the low price point. It’s the perfect pourer for tastings and other special events.
6. Rabbit Wine Aerator and Pourer: $14
- The Super Aerator aerates wine as it is poured directly from the bottle, improving the quality and flavor of red wine
We love the sleek design of this wine pourer from Rabbit.
It has a black silicone base, stainless steel banding, and a durable plastic spout. It aerates as you pour and the spout is perfectly shaped to avoid dripping. The Rabbit has a sharper profile than the Vintorio, though the price is similar.
Choosing one over the other will likely come down to aesthetics, but both will give you a fine-tasting glass of wine and make a strong impression.
7. ChirpyTop Wine Pourer: $31
- Hidden Whistle Naturally Creates "CHIRPING" Sound While Pouring
There are many novelty wine pourers on the market these days. These make amusing gifts for wine lovers, but all too often they just make a mess when you actually try to use them.
This ChirpyTop Wine Pourer is an exception! It has a cute, whimsical design and pours perfectly without dripping. It even chirps as the wine flows through, which usually gets a big laugh the first time people see it in action. Please note that this is simply a pourer and doesn’t have any features that help with aeration. Still, it would be perfect for enjoying a series of white wines in your garden.