The Best Wine Glass Markers in 2022
At I Love Wine we love a good party. But when the vino is flowing freely, and you have lots of friends around, it can be difficult to keep track of your glass. That’s why every wine enthusiast should have a set of Best Wine Glass Markers in their collection.
These markers allow you to scribble your name, or any message, on a glass. Ideal to locate your stemware at busy gatherings, parties, or any type of get-together.
The best part is that you can simply rinse off the writing with some warm water and soap: meaning you won’t permanently stain your glasses. A great alternative to wine charms, these markers are a super easy, affordable way to match the wines with the right drinker.
We’ve listed our favorite Best Wine Marker options below, giving you an instant overview of some of the top-rated products on the market. You’re welcome!
Best Wine Glass Markers
1. Arteza 8-Set Metallic Pen
The Arteza set of 8 wine glass markers is not just Amazon’s choice for no reason. These markers in 8 metallic colors are a great buy if you’re a wine lover or to be presented as a gift to a wine lover or enthusiast. With this set of markers, parties and wine-tasting events are about to get a whole lot more fun.
- The Arteza 8-set markers are suitable for glasses and glass surfaces for writing, decorating, or labeling.
- It contains 8 vivid, bold, and metallic shades of red, blue, purple, pink, silver, gold, and 2 shades of green at an affordable price.
- These colors pop out easily on your wine glasses, whether light or dark and are equally extremely easy to wash off.
- Not only limited to glass, but these markers also work fine on ceramic, plastic, paper, wood, and metal.
- Write easily with these quick-drying markers with no fuss and easily clean them off if you like. They stay in place without fading away until you are ready to take them off.
- As an added advantage, they are waterproof and non-toxic to the health, so they are perfectly safe to have on your mugs and cups without fear.
- This set conforms with the basic health standards, and its ink is water-based. You do not need to worry about stains on skin or clothing as it comes out quite easily.
Arteza 8-set markers are great value for your money, easy to use, and can be used for humorous purposes in numerous events. No surface is off-limit anymore. If you happen to be unimpressed with the function, the company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They will gladly give you a replacement or even a refund if necessary.
2. 7-Piece Metallic Vino Marker Set
The 7-Piece Metallic Vino Marker Set isn’t just a great purchase for your own wine collection, it also has big gift-appeal as an original present for the wine lover in your life.
- The set comes in a beautiful box that makes it instantly ready-to-gift, perfect for any birthday, dinner party or other festive occasions with friends.
- The Metallic Vino Marker Set contains 7 metallic pens. The pack includes a red, silver, purple, green, and blue marker. Plus two gold markers (the most popular choice according to the manufacturer).
- This wine glass marker set is super simple to use.
- If you’re drinking red wine, write your name or message anywhere on the glass and let it dry for 3 to 5 minutes. For white, rosé, or any other type of chilled wine, write your name on the base of the wine glass for the best results.
- Once the ink has dried, your writing will be smudge-proof. Allowing you to keep track of your glass, all night long.
- The non-toxic, food-grade ink washes off with some warm water and soap.
- It can be applied to any glassware or ceramic dishes. Get more use out of your markers by applying them to canning jars to mark the type of condiments. Or even as a way to indicate place settings by illustrating names on the sides of plates. With this set, you can get as creative as you want!
- This 7-Piece Metallic Vino Marker Set is also backed by a Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your product, the manufacturer will refund you for your purchase. Making it a risk-free chance to mark your wine territory in style..
3. 5-Piece Original Wine Glass Markers Set
The 5-Piece Original Wine Glass Markers Set is one of the most popular, high-rated choices in wine accessories.
- As one of the first brands to develop stain-proof, easy to rinse off markers, its a solid choice for keeping track of your stemware.
- The Original Wine Glass Markers Set includes 5 metallic wine markers in the colors gold, silver, purple, red, and green.
- These pens literally allow you to ‘leave your mark’ on any type of glassware, ceramics, or even mirrors. This means that not only can you write your name on a wine glass, but also a sexy message to your partner on the mirror before leaving for work (just to give you some naughty inspiration…)
- Your writing can easily be removed from the surface with warm water and soap and scrub off in seconds.
The Original Wine Glass Markers Set is one of the highest-rated choices online, with hundreds of 5-star reviews. Other wine lovers praise the durability and staying power of the ink, whilst also commenting that the colors are bright, vivid, and have a beautiful shimmer.
This affordable option on our Best Wine Glass Marker list also comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee, ensuring that if you don’t love the product, the manufacturer offers a 100% money-back guarantee on your purchase. Which serves as a great testimony of the confidence the brand has in the quality, and functionality of these metallic markers.
4. Glass Artist Wine Glass Markers Set
The Glass Artist Wine Glass Markers Set is the most inclusive kit on this list. Included in this set are 8 metallic makers, a drawing stencil, and a cleaning cloth. Providing you with all the essentials to make your mark, and get creative, during your next wine-drinking adventure.
- This marker set can be used on any glass, ceramic, or mirrored surface
- It is easy to rinse off with warm water and the included cleaning cloth.
- What we particularly like about the set is that it comes with a bonus drawing stencil. This holiday-themed stencil has popular Christmas-shapes such as Santa’s hat and a tree. Perfect for adding a bit of creative flair to your December family get-togethers. But as the stencil also features heart-shaped, and star-shaped patterns, it can further be used any other time of the year!
- The Glass Artist Wine Glass Markers Set contains the following 8 vibrant metallic markers: black, silver, gold, red, purple, pink, blue, and green. We appreciate the inclusion of a black variety, as this simple color is often absent in other marker sets.
We can’t really fault this set on value, quality, or creativity. The only minor downside is that it does not come with a money-back guarantee listed. However, with its glowing user-ratings and class standard, we would be surprised if you did not like your purchase. And, for the budget price listed, it’s definitely worth the risk.
5. Gainwell Pack of 8 Glass Markers
Another great choice for glass markers is the Gainwell 8-set pack of markers. Perfect for use on glass surfaces, this set is very colorful with very vivid colors. Now you do not need to worry about mixing up wine glasses at your party. This is an easy way to quickly figure out what glass belongs to whom!
- This colorful set contains colors in Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, and Dark Silver. All these colors, of course, will come out extremely well on your glasses.
- The Gainwell markers can be used on ceramic, paper, or any glass surface, making them extremely fun to use.
- These markers dry easily and quickly but wash off easily, so you do not need to worry about stains.
- They do not smear, so you do not need to worry about getting them all over your hands either. They are generally a better choice of decoration than wine charms as they do not get in the way.
- Gainwell markers are non-hazardous to the health as they are food safe.
- They are a great addition to your wine collection and can as well be gifted to a wine enthusiast.
This product is suitable to be used around children and are a fun way to add colors to your parties. They can be easily cleaned off with soap, so they are not permanent. Overall a great choice. Have fun exploring your surfaces with these 8 magic markers.
If you’re looking for a Best Wine Marker set for personal use, we’d recommend the Glass Artist Wine Glass Markers Set as an excellent value-for-money option. Not only does it include 8 metallic pens, but it also comes with a fun stencil and cleaning cloth. As one of the most budget-buys on this list, it’s a steal for every wine lover.
For a friend
If you’re looking for the Best Wine Market set to gift a friend, we’d recommend the 5-Piece Wine Glass Markers Set by Reload Joy. This beautifully packaged set looks a lot more expensive than its actual price-tag and makes a fancy gift for any occasion. We also like the set’s bonus perks, such as a booklet with creative wine marker inspiration and a soft microfiber cleaning cloth.
If you want style and functionality: this may be the best option to make your mark!
What's Your Reaction?
Praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel. Consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus.