No matter how tempting the sight of decadent culinary is on the table, nothing can be more appealing than a glass of classy wine. Moreover, wine compliments every culinary treat. Do you agree? If your answer is yes, you may be researching about best wine brands often.
Now, your search task gets easy. How? This is a list of the 10 best wine brands in the world. The list contains a mix of popular and lesser-known brands that are considered to be undervalued and worth trying.
The below list will help you with the most sought-after top ten wine brands from around the world. Read on and garner all details!
10 Best Wine Brands In The World
Top wine brands that will amp up your ecstatic energy
This Italian winery brand is the ultimate wine to try. The vineyard is mainly in Florence. However, now they have vineyards in other countries as well.
- This is amongst the famous wine brands oozing out an aura that makes the diners say amazing.
- The must-try in their gamut wines are Tignanello and Solaia.
- Their grape varieties include Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Sangiovese.
- The price may vary depending on the vintage and new availability.
- Being active since the 1300s, you can trust their quality, flavors, and aromas.
Serving a gamut of high-quality wines, this is a quintessential brand. The brand is known for its exclusive red wines.
- Their vineyard is in Bordeaux with a top-notch grape variety of Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot.
- They hold the reverence of the best red wine brands that makes it a must-try.
- The best red wine to try from their collection is “Château Lafite Rothschild,” Pauillac.
- The price may range between $505 to $5029.
- This brand’s wine is perfect for a romantic dinner date.
Want to enjoy the hints of Bordeaux in your wine? Well, then Harlan Estate in Napa Valley, California, is your brand.
- Their estate consists of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot.
- If you want to try a refreshing drink from their collection, then try Harlan Estate Red 2010.
- The price range of this brand may range from $191-$2431, and it’s worth the price.
- This wine brand is genuinely bliss when combined with dishes like lamb, poultry, and cheese.
- Intense, extraordinary is what defines Harlan Estate.
This Australian wine brand from Adelaide is one of the prominent brands in the world.
- Their grape varieties include Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The best wines to try are “Penfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay” and Penfolds Grange from their collection.
- The price range is between $13 to above $500.
- The different flavors and complex aromas make Penfolds the best brand.
- They also consist of unique flavors like vanilla and roasted almonds. Thus, if you want to try something different and magnificent, go for this brand.
Another extraordinary wine from the Napa Valley is the Screaming Eagle. The wine production may be limited in quantities, but the quality is outstanding. Nothing can be more alluring than spending your vacation by the seascape with a bottle of Screaming Eagle.
- Their grape varieties consist of Cabernet Franc, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot.
- To enjoy the best of Screaming Eagle, one can try “Screaming Eagle Sauvignon Blanc 2011” and “Screaming Eagle 2001”.
- The price range of Screaming Eagle is about 3,000-7000 dollars.
One of the best wine brands from Burgundy, France, is “Domaine de la Romanée-Conti.” This world-famous wine comes with an expensive price tag. The moment you sip in this wine, you are transported into a serene world of exclusive taste.
- The main grape variety of this brand is Pinot Noir. However, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay are also used.
- The price range is above $3000 and may depend on the variety and vintage range.
- If you want a good taste of this brand, go for “2007 Grands-Echezeaux” and La Tâche.
Another French wine that compliments authentic lunch and dinner is “J.P.Chenet.” With its exclusive wine production, “J.P Chenet” is one of the loved wines worldwide.
- For a great experience, try “J.P. Chenet Merlot” and “J.P. Chenet Cabernet Sauvignon.”
- The grape varieties of the brand include Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay.
- “J.P Chenet” price range may vary depending on the volume and category.
This brand is winning hearts with its best wine production. The Yellow Tail from Australia knows the right tips and tricks to win over with their hard work.
- Yellow Tail consists of different grape varieties such as Riesling, Grenache, Pinot Gris, Semillon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Moscato, Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir.
- The best type to try in Yellow Tail is “Jammy Red Roo” and Shiraz. Try Yellow Tail and enjoy the silk smooth and vibrant flavors.
- The starting range of Yellow Tail is around $6- $7.
This California Winery has earned its place as one of the famous wine brands. Offering sparkling, red, and white wines, the range of its varieties is mind-boggling.
- The grape variety of Barefoot wine includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Moscato, Zinfandel, Merlot, and Riesling.
- One can try Pink Moscato, Sangria, and Cellars Chardonnay to experience the best of Barefoot wine brands.
- The starting price range of this brand is about 8 dollars. Experience the appreciable taste at a reasonable price from Barefoot Wine.
An extraordinary wine from France, Bordeaux, is Mouton Cadet. The dense flavor, complexity, and expressive scent make this brand a favorite among wine lovers.
- The grape variety of Mouton Cadet is Cabernet Franc, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The price range may vary from about $5- $98.
Now that you know about the best wine brands, it’s time to add some signature wines to your exquisite collection. Sip into happiness and enjoy your time. “Cin-cin!”.
What's Your Reaction?
Praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel. Consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus.