At I Love Wine we regularly write about different types of wine glasses, but sometimes we also like to include some of our other favorite glassware. That is exactly why we’ve created this overview of the Best Martini Glasses, allowing you to serve your cocktails in style.
Classic and timeless: the Martini remains one of our favorite drinks to sip in style. Shaken or stirred, this delicious cocktail tastes even better when served in a special Martini glass.
The traditional tapered glass silhouette is now available in a whole range of varieties. From stemless designs to glasses that can be pre-cooled in the fridge: there’s something for every Martini lover.
Check out our top-rated favorites in our Best Martini Glasses overview below and get inspired to update your glassware collection with some of these must-have sophisticated designs:
Tip: Looking for more cocktail essentials? Then don’t forget to check out our other editorials on the Best Cocktail Shakers, the Best Mojito Muddlers, the Best Mixology Sets, and the Best Sangria Glasses!
Best Martini Glasses
The Copper Martini Glasses by Mosscoff puts a trendy spin on the traditional crystal or glass silhouette. These ‘glasses’ might be a bit pricier compared to other options on this Best Martini Glasses list, but they are truly unique. Why?
- This chic set of 2 martini glasses is made of 99.98% pure copper plate with a stylish hammered finish on the bowl.
- Each set is hand-crafted in India by traditional copper artisans. This means you’ll receive an authentic, one-of-a-kind set. Do note that as each is unique, there might be minor variations between both glasses in the set. But we think this only adds to its charm.
- The glasses feature a special lacquer on the outside of the goblet, to prevent it from tarnishing or losing its shine.
- To give the silhouette extra stability and durability, both the stem and the base are made of copper-plated brass.
- The material also prevents heat-transfer from your hand to the glass, keeping your drink chilled in style.
- We also like that the Copper Martini Glasses Set by Mosscoff comes with 2 bonus pure copper drinking straws. These reusable straws allow you to sip in style, and double as handy stirrers.
- The straws also have the same lacquered finish on the exterior as the glasses, meaning they will keep their brilliant shine for many drinking sessions to come.
The Copper Martini Glasses by Mosscoff has over a hundred 5-star reviews. Cocktail lovers praise the set for its unique style, quality, gift-appeal, and decorative appeal.
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind addition to your cocktail glasses collection, you can’t really get more unique than this chic set!
The Martini Glasses Set by Dragon Glassware includes 2 stylish glasses with an 8oz capacity each.
- These stemless designs are perfectly balanced for minimum spillage, whilst the double-walled construction allows for maximum insulation.
- The glasses are made of very durable, BPA-free glass.
- Dragon Glassware, the brand behind the set, prides itself on adhering to the highest quality standard.
- These are sturdy glasses that is built to last and keeps its beautiful shine.
- The material is also microwave and freezer safe. Allowing you to pop your glasses in the freezer prior to serving. And that can be ideal if you plan on enjoying frozen cocktails.
- Another bonus is that the sleek double-walled silhouette keeps your drinks chilled, longer. Enabling you to sip slowly without the risk of lukewarm Martinis.
- The set also comes in luxurious gift-style packaging, ready to indulge a cocktail-lover in your life.
- The manufacturer of the set is so confident in the quality and integrity of the glasses, that it backs your purchase with a Money-Back Guarantee. Plus an additional 1-Year Warranty. Simply contact the brand if you have any issues with your set, and it will find a suitable solution to guarantee your full satisfaction.
However, judging by the reviews by other cocktail enthusiasts, the risk of disappointment is very small. Others rave about the Dragon Glassware Martini Glasses Set its quality, ergonomic shape and stability, and the ability to keep your drinks cool, longer.
Overall we think the set offers great value-for-money considering the premium quality standard you’ll receive. Also available in a 4-piece set, the Dragon Glassware Martini Glasses are a durable, solid way to stir things up.
The Mitbak 8-ounce Martini glasses are a set of 6 elegant martini cups. Although this style of martini cups might not be considered unique, they are indeed very beautiful choices.
- Made from high-quality lead-free crystal glasses, these are perfectly stylish cups to serve your friends a martini in.
- These 8-ounce cups have a tapered silhouette with a gorgeous colorful base and black band.
- They are not just perfect for serving up martinis but also whiskey, bourbon, and the likes.
- These beauties are suitable for all types of occasions or parties and are even good enough to be given out as gifts.
- The sheerness and colors of these glasses are what make them a major winner both in the bar and outside.
- They are thick, they are sturdy and they are under a refund warranty just in case you are not impressed with the quality of your set.
Add a bit of color to your drinking parties with these beautiful cups.
- The set includes 4 classic-style stemmed martini glasses with a 7.5oz capacity each.
- The Luminarc set offers great value-for-money and makes an affordable option to enhance your stemware collection with some versatile glasses.
- Suited for Martini’s, but also Cosmopolitan’s, or even fancy desserts: we predict you’ll get a lot of usage out of this quality set.
- Each stemmed design is made of lead-free, dishwasher-safe glass. Perfect for a quick clean-up after your party has ended.
- Made in the USA, the set adheres to high-quality standard for glassware.
- It is an environmentally-friendly choice. Why? Well, the manufacturer has introduced a special emissions control system to reduce carbon emissions that occur when using natural gas furnaces in the glassmaking process. Making it one of the ‘cleanest’ brands in the world.
If you’re looking for a simple, classic glass to enjoy your Martini in style, this may be your ideal match.
The Luminarc Atlas Martini Glasses Set has great reviews by other cocktail enthusiasts, who praise its classic silhouette. A con is that some consumers did receive their set damaged or chipped, though we are not sure if this is a manufacturer issue or transport carrier problem.
That said, most of the reviews of the Luminarc Atlas Martini Glasses Set give the set top-marks, so we’d say its a risk worth taking.
Now, we know your Martini might not last that long, but if you like taking your time: this may be the perfect 2-piece set for you!
- The set by HOST includes 2 stemless glasses with a tapered silhouette.
- The glasses are made of BPA-free plastic with double-walled construction.
- The design comes with a special silicone ring around the base to ensure you can hold it comfortably.
- We really like the functionality of the Martini FREEZE Cooling Cups by HOST. Whilst other glasses may be freezer-safe, these are specially designed to bring the chill. Ideal for those cocktail-lovers who want to enjoy their drinks slowly, or outside, and want to avoid the risk of lukewarm sipping.
- The 2-piece set has the classic tapered silhouette for Martini’s but offers endless options. For example, they can also be used to serve and enjoy ice-cream or desserts, without your treats instantly melting.
How to use the cups?
Simply place them in the freezer, if desired, for up to 2 hours. There is a special cooling gel inside the double-walled chamber, which freezes and provides maximum insulation for your drink. And don’t worry about freezing fingers.
This affordable, innovative choice in Best Martini Glasses options has great consumer reviews. Others praise the design’s ability to keep drinks cool, their durability, and value.
A minor downside is that these glasses are not dishwasher-safe, meaning you’ll need to hand-wash them after use. Another thing to keep in mind is that this set is rather on the small side, holding up to 7oz of liquid. So if you like your cocktails big and bold, these might be a bit too petite for your taste.
That said, we still think this Martini FREEZE Cooling Cups by HOST makes a wonderful addition to any cocktail collection. It’s affordable, versatile, and a fun way to serve your cocktails in the most chill way possible.
VerdictAll the products on this Best Martini Glasses list are ideal for serving this cocktail in style. Which one matches your needs best, depends on your own personal preferences.
We personally lean more towards the Copper martini glasses set of 2 by Mosscoff, due to its unique appeal and chic copper silhouette. Yes, it is not a ‘classic’ glass, but we can’t help but fancy the beautiful copper sheen and hammered finish. Super stylish, fun, and an eye-catcher in your stemware collection: for us its a solid winner.
That’s a wrap!
We hope this list helps you find new Martini glasses to add in your stemware collection.