Valentine’s Day is lurking around the corner. For some, this means expensive gifts, romantic dinners, and an outpouring of love and affection. For others, it means TV, sweatpants, chocolate, and a bottle of wine.
Actually, that lineup may be a preferable evening for many women, no matter their relationship status. Whether you’re loving the single gal life or recently broken up, wine can help transform your Valentine’s Day into a celebration of you.
So here are ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day if you are single.
10 Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day When You’re Single
- Printable wine bottle labels– These will transform your experience. If you’re going through a breakup or having a tough time being single, a new label can get you into the spirit of moving on.
- Netflix and chill with a glass of white Zin- Wine won’t have any ulterior motive. Wine just wants to chill with you while you binge-watch Friends for the 8th time.
- Use Singles Awareness Day- as an excuse to gather your friends for a wine-tasting party. Each guest can bring a different wine for the group to try. Add some cheese samplers and a gourmet app, and you’ll be set.
- Chocolate and wine- The old classic. Who says you don’t have anyone to buy you chocolates on V-Day? You have yourself!
- Make the day of love all about loving your furbabies- Valentine’s gifts for pets are readily available online, like the doggy-safe treats below.
(NOTE: Download our Free Wine & Food Pairing Guide. Enhance the Enjoyment of Your Meals! CLICK HERE)
- Just enjoy- You don’t need a man to take you out on Valentine’s. You can enjoy a night on the town, alone or with friends. Treat yourself to dinner and a fine glass of red.
- Wine and bubble bath- If you’ve never had a glass of wine in a bubble bath, you totally should try it. Music, wine, bath salts. And no one to share it with–which means more space to kick out your feet and more wine for you.
- Host an elegant dinner party with a formal theme- Give you and your single friends a reason to dress up and have a nice meal. Celebrate the finer things in life like nice dresses, sophisticated conversation, and, of course, the most important ingredient to a classy night.
- An Anti-Valentine’s party- For the less elegant among us, or those who wear many hats, you can leave your formal dress at home, and invite all your single friends out to celebrate with an all-out Anti-Valentine’s party. Plenty of tips online for how to throw an awesome Singles Awareness Day.
- Party solo- If you don’t feel like going out or inviting anyone else in, enjoy your own company. Have your own party. Blast your favorite breakup songs, fix your favorite comfort food, and forget about any guilt or embarrassment you would otherwise have. This is your day to spend in any way you see fit.
(SHOP: Fun, Trendy & Cute Wine Accessories and Clothing. Get in Style! SHOP HERE)
That’s a wrap!
If you have some interesting ideas on how singles can celebrate Valentine’s Day, then do let us know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.
What's Your Reaction?
Praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel. Consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl nisi scelerisque eu ultrices. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus.